I wasn’t planning on baking any ANZAC cookies this year, however, I’m not having the best weekend so baking was definitely in order!
This recipe comes from the 21 Day Marvellous Lunch Box Makeover E book, created by my gorgeous friend over at Wicked Wellbeing. They are chewy, not too sweet and perfect for lunch boxes so I’m happy to share them with you all today.
2 c rolled oats
1/2 c wholemeal flour
1/4 desiccated coconut
1/4 c dates
1/4 c chocolate chips
1/4 c pumpkin seeds
1/4 c sunflower seeds
2 T linseeds
2 T sesame seeds
1/3 c oil
1/3 c honey
1/2 c crunchy peanut butter
1 large egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 180 C and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
3. Heat oil, honey and peanut butter in a sauce pan until melted. Add to dry ingredients and stir well.
4, Add beaten egg and mix.
5. With wet hands, roll into balls and place on a tray and press down lightly with fork dipped in water so it doesn’t stick. Allow spacing between each ball and bake for 10-12 minutes until brown.
6. Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.
Wick has a whole heap of fantastic recipes on her page so make sure you check her out!